Monday, June 14, 2010

An Introduction

Well, hello world!

Before starting this blog, I think I ought to write a little introduction to its owner.
So... where to start? My name is Serena, I am a silly little (at heart) girl from Ferrara, Italy. Despite being italian, I'm going to write in english just so I can stalk my favourite food bloggers from all around the world! :)
Oh, did I say 'food' by the way? Yes, this is (hopefully) going to be a recipe blog.
The title comes not from my love of carrots (you're not going to see me use them often, actually), but from the dichotomy love of good food vs. love of good looks which forces me to ditch chocolate and ice cream and try to come up with healthy, but still full of flavour recipes instead.

If you want to follow me on my search, well then keep reading!
Let's share opinions, ideas, and let's be friends! If a friendship cannot be constructed from good food, then I really don't know how else it can!

Love and carrot stews,
Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment