Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Zucchini Ravioli

My first recipe! My first ravioli! I'm so excited!

Today, I woke up wanting to make ravioli... I actually was thinking of much weirder stuffings (strawberries, anyone?) but that project didn't quite come out right... don't worry, I will try again!
For now, let's enjoy some simple zucchini...



The pasta here is very simple. Just flour and water.
The filling is very simple, too (after a failed project, one wants to be sure the next is going to be all right, non?): just zucchini, diced and cooked with a little olive oil, salt, pepper and mint (I love mint in my zucchini... am I using too many parenthesis maybe?)


The most difficult part was trying to make them look pretty. Hell, it's my first time guys!
I thought the result wasn't too bad looking... surely it did not taste bad!


So, if you want some no-fuss, simple recipe... go with it! You won't be disappointed ;)

Love and carrot stews,
Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment