Friday, July 9, 2010

Cocoa Pasta

Yes, it's pasta with cocoa in it!
Yes, ok, it's not such great news. Lots of foodbloggers did it before. But they did tagliatelle. I did pretty squares. I actually wanted to make dainty little hearts, but I couldn't find the stamp. umpf!

Anyway, the cocoa flavor doesn't stick out very much, but the pasta's good. It looks good, most of all. And you know you are somehow managing to eat chocolate on a diet! How great is that?!


Cocoa Pasta




One serving:
67g flour + 3g cocoa powder
water (as much as necessary)

30g cream cheese (I used Philadelphia Balance)
pepper, schinus, cardamom, orange zest

Calories: 320

Do I need to tell you how it's made? No, I don't think so. It's easy, intuitive.
And nobody reads this blog anyway! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment